Sex tips to keep him comming back for more?

I just met this awesome guy, He's a paramedic, has his own place, is a chef and has his own car, and is in the army national gaurd.. he's everything i could ever ask for and more... Got any tip's to keep him around? Sex tips for when we DO do the deed?

p.s. i am a thick girl.. so keep that in mind if suggesting positions.. and just had a baby 7 months ago

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• http://www.cosmopolitan.com/ that site has all you need
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 11:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• If you try an use sex to keep him that's all the relationship will be to him. If you are interested in a real relationship with him - make him chase you - let him know you're interested but don't give it up too easily.
    Men are more attracted to women that show self confidence. The biggest mistake I see women make with men is they let the guy think he's the prize. You have to get him to see you as the prize.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 11:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• : PrttyMstng I totally agree with you.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:24 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Be confident. Feel sexy and he'll see you as sexy. And I agree, make him chase you (just a little) I'm not saying to be a prude but show him you respect yourself!
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 12:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Honey, NOT giving it up too soon and keeping him guessing is what really keeps a good man wanting more. Make him wait! But when you do do it, don't pull out the XXX stuff the first night. Trust me. Men love to sleep with freaky women, but not marry them. You can have a wonderful sex life later on, but don't base trying to "keep him" on how much you can do in the bed.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:04 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• not giving him any would make him stick around longer waiting to get some eventually. once they get the best out of you why keep you around. honey ever heard the term why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free. i wish i had known that term sooner. i wouldn't have gone through so many boy friends. oh my gosh that just made me sound like a slut. please i haven't had that many but they sure went by fast after giving that up. my new husband had to wait but he waited and married me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• get freaky get all in to it . dont act or try to make love just get all right out dirty guys love their dick and ball sucked , licked and all that good shit . no matter how classy the guy their all dirty in the bed room . just do stuff like when hes doing you "you " hold your legs back as far as possable. watch a few pornos get some ideas or watch a porn with him and that way you can c what him likes . what makes his eyes pop out of his head
    babymomma6

Answer by babymomma6 at 2:52 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• If you want tips to keep him around, you won't find those tips in bedroom talk.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 3:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• With the way you think, your relationship is doomed. You need to change who you are on the inside if you want to keep a good man. Anybody can attract & keep a slime ball. Good men go for good women.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Jan. 21, 2009