HOW TO GET OUT OF DEBT.

HAVE DEBT ABOUT 30,000.WANT TO GET OUT IN 2 YEARS ANY IDEA HOW.WHAT ABOUT THEM AD THATS SAY.CLEAR UR DEBT IN HALF YOU OWE.ANYONE THINK I SHOULD TRY THEM.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• the only way to clear your debt is to start budgeting your money and paying off your bills... i would suggest googling "dave ramsey" and buying his books and following his advice, he is great at helping those needed to get out of debt and stay out of debt. There is also a dave ramsey group i think that can help answer more questions you may have.
    Anonymous

• It is too detailed to go into right now I am at work, but email me and I will tell you how I did it. I am not trying to sell you anything, just free advice about what worked for me after reading many many many books.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 12:35 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Have you tried debt settlement? There are some good settlement companies out there that can reduce your debt. Is the 30,000 credit card debt? or is it cars, credit card, medical?
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 9:39 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Have you heard of Dave Ramsey? He's a financial/ debt gettin' rid of/ life saving kind of guy. He has a book called The Total Money Makeover that you might want to check out at your local library, it can change your life. He also has a show on Fox Business at 8 pm, called The Dave Ramsey Show, he has a website www.daveramsey.com and there is group here on CafeMom called Dave Ramsey Fans. We have paid off more than $10,000 in the last year following his plan and plan on paying off another $26,000 in the next year. His plan is FREE and you can do everything that a debt consolidation company does yourself. It requires some sacrifice and a lot planning.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:44 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Follow the Dave Ramsey plan. It worked for us and for many other people!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Gotta say Dave Ramsey here too. I love him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• um dave ramsey we are currently doing that.
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 11:28 AM on Jan. 21, 2009