SAHM how did you feel when you went back to work?

So i have been at home with my son until he is 10months old. The coffee shop we go to lost 2 employees so i decided to apply to keep me busy again. My dh goes to work whenever so it works out. We also have a babysitter is on stand by. I am kinda of anxious about it. Did you miss being at home or glad to be working again?

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 10:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when i went back my district manager ask me if i was happy to be back i said "no". she was upset but my manager told her it's probably cause she would rather be home with her baby. which is exactly how i felt. that is all i want to do raise babies and keep them close. although some days i think it would be nice to work too. although if i was working i would want the other. i'm happy being at home though.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I haven't gone back and don't plan to. I quit my job when I was about 4 months along with my 1st child and haven't worked since. It's been almost 9 years. I hated my crappy job (I worked at Wal-mart in the seafood department) and was glad to go. I have no desire to go back to the workforce.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I HATE WORKING! I hate the look my son gives me when I leave. I hate how much I miss while I'm gone. I hate leaving him with a babysitter (except my boyfriend...I can trust him). I continue to ask to be sent home early and I can't wait until I don't have to work anymore.
    srenee1988

Answer by srenee1988 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I haven't gone back yet and it's alittle over 11 years. I don't have to right now.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 10:46 AM on Jan. 21, 2009