CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THIS?

MY FRIEND HAS THESE 2 GUYS THAT ARE ON MY SPACE TRYING TO CON HER INTO GETTING CREDIT CARDS WITH TRANFER MONEY 10,000 DOLLAR LIMIT, I SAY FLIPPIN CRAZY I WANT TO REPORT THESE 2 MEN FOR TRYING TO FLIPPIN CON MY FRIEND CAUSE SHE IS THINKING ABOUT DOING IT, IT 2 GUYS FROM MYSPACE AND I AM HOPE TO FIND A PLACE TO REPORT THEM BEFORE THEY DAMAGE HER CREDIT.. CAN YOU HELP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• tell the cops. tell her not to do it until she contacts someone who can determine whats going on.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Yeah there is a place on myspace that you can report this kind of activity. I reported a fake site that was made to badmouth my little sis who was 15( it had pics of her saying that she liked to do lots of bad things). They deleted the site from myspace and banned that email from making another site, but like it is hard to get another email account. lol. Good luck
    Anonymous

• report them to MYSPACE admid.Also tell your friend that anytime anyone says"we will loan/give you money but pay us first is a scammer.never ever give money toget money-google scams and alot of info pops up.And yes call the police and maybe better business b..
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Sounds like a scam to me. And guess what? Your friend will be the person resposible for paying back the money with interest.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 10:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I JUST CALLED THE COPS TO ASK ABOUT IT AND I AM CONING HER TO CALL THE COPS ON THEM BY TELLING HER THEY CAN CHARGE HER WITH IT .. ITS THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET HER TO GET THEM REPORTED. IT MAY BE MEAN IN A WAY BUT I RATHER HAVE A FRIEND THAT WON'T CRY FOR WHAT HAPPEN TO HER ..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2009