stupid stepdaughters

What's (crazye) I just type this whole thing out and I got to do it again. My stepdaughter has 6 kids her x has 3 she has not seen them in 2 yrs ,they are at my house now has been for 3 days She called me this moring and talked to them sayin she was comming to see them today she called me back and said she could get here but could'nt get back (GAS MONEY) I told her I would give her the money to get home on she never called me back. These kids live up north( WIC) GREENBAY I live inOKLA They are beside themselfs how sad is it !!!!! How do I tell them their mom loves them very much when it's it's so heavy on my heart

bunco

Asked by bunco at 3:32 AM on Jul. 19, 2008 in About CafeMom

• omg that is sad i cant help but cry for those babys i got tears rolling down my cheak. i cant stand these girls today who dont gice a crap about what they bring into this world. maybe its a good thing they got you you show them all the love you can.
    audreymangels

Answer by audreymangels at 1:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• How far away does the mom live? Can you take them to see her? Maybe she tried and the car broke down. I would imagine it can't be easy for her to see her children after all that time and look them in the eye and explain to them why she's been out of their life for so long. Just tell them that YOU love them. Let her speak for herself & explain herself to them. When I don't know something I admit it to my grandkids. I can't explain why other ppl do things or don't do things. I can only speak to them for myself. I just tell them how much I love them and enjoy being with them and I think they ROCK! It's her responsibility to deal with them on her own level.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:45 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Honey I truly understand what you are saying , The kids have been 20 mins away from her the last two months, I e-mailed her an told her they were there Thank god WE have gotten to see them WE live an hour !/2 away IF we would have known sooner we'd been there sooner.... I just dont understand why !!!!!! she wants us to wire her more money and still not show up ....these babies love her so much, I hold them so tight and kiss their faces off, but I CAN'T MAKE UP FOR THEIR MOM THEY WANT TO SEE SO BAD. Tomorrow is my daughters b-day Going bowling. if it was'nt for that we would take kids to her but how do I put one before another she never tries
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 4:17 AM on Jul. 19, 2008