IT'S HARD FOR ME!!HELP!!

I'M GOING TO BE 5 WEEKS TOMORROW AND I'VE BEEN SO NAUSEATED THAT IT'S BEEN HARD FOR ME TO EAT.I COULD DRINK THOUGH BUT NOT EAT.WHAT DID YOU DO TO EASE YOUR NAUSEA?I WOULD LIKE SOMETHING TO STAY IN MY BELLY.HELP PLEASE!!

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Saltine crackers seem to help and the nausea seems to be worse if your stomach is empty. If it continues you might want to check with your doctor. Hang in there!!!
    Lisahi

Answer by Lisahi at 11:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i resulted to meds when i had bad nasea..ask your dr. about Promethazine. it worked wonders with me.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i did the same thing but was seven months pregnant and acyually ended up in the hospital my doctor put me on Gaviscon otc and i didnt have a problem after that
    RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 11:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i heard raw ginger, either eating it or putting it in hot tea or something
    learae

Answer by learae at 11:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• well one thing that made me so sick with my first child was the prenatal vitamins. I had to stop taking them. So the doctor put me on 2 flintstones vitamins aday instead.Other then that gingersnaps, gingerale,juciy fruit gum work well for me too hope this helps..good luck
    CaseyKids

Answer by CaseyKids at 11:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Ginger tea works really well.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Well it sounds weird but I ate saltine crackers drank ginger ale and belive it or not olives helped me. I don't know why but I wanted them so bad I would almost eat a whole jar by myself in one day. I hope you feel better soon!
    Kellyboot

Answer by Kellyboot at 11:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• b6 has been a lifesaver for me
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Keep food in your stomach. Once you can eat, eat six small meals......instead of 3 big ones, and then go all night without eating. Keep some crackers by your bed and eat a couple b4 u even sit up. Hang in there, my dr always told me if you are feelin sick as a dog, everythings going great!!!
    Central_IL_Mom

Answer by Central_IL_Mom at 12:36 AM on Jan. 21, 2009