eating

omg so ever since ive had the baby i keep forgetting to eat... it will be the end of the day and i will think back and be like shoot i havent eaten all day...is this bad for my baby...how can i help myself to remember...if my body doesnt even feel hungry...

ashlei_kay

Asked by ashlei_kay at 11:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Health

• make a point of atleast snacking every time your baby eats. even if its only and apple or something, you gotta make sure you get your nutrients especially if youre nursing
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I was the same way when my baby was younger. It would seem like time would just go by without even feeling hungry and always having the baby in arms feeding or sleeping. This was the same with fluids too. Just remember to get in some food at least when the baby is down for naps or when the baby is ok in a swing or lying down some where. Drink your fluids too especially if you are nursing. Eat or snack whenever you have the moment too.
    mommylovesthree

Answer by mommylovesthree at 12:24 AM on Jan. 21, 2009