POSSIBLE PREGNANCY WITH BIRTH CONTROL PILLS?

I have been on Loestrin 24 fe for 6 months now.(birthcontrol pill) My first month i started i had a period and every thing was fine for another two months or so. My last period was october 31 2008. It lasted for only a few hours and was very light. I do have sex on a semi regular base. My question is can I be pregnant while on birth control pills. I do take them daily like my doc. said to. My thing is though i have had symptoms of pregnancy and now i relized about a month ago that my breasts are a lot bigger and they are very tender to touch. There is even a slight liquid that comes out and it smells funky.. Thank you

MOMMY_1992

Asked by MOMMY_1992 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in About CafeMom

• yes you can, i got pregnant on the pill (i think it was the same one you are on). I'd take a PT.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Oh, yes. No artificial birth control is 100% effective.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:40 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My sister in law got pregnant while on the pill. Her dr said she was apparently just on too low of a dose. Anyway, she was still having her periods, and didn't show till after she found out she was pregnant. She even had 2 false negative tests, (which happens when ur on the pill). When she finally got her positive test, she went to the dr and she was already 28 wks. Now I have a handsome nephew!
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 12:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2009