Even though the Presidential Inauguration is a serious event....

can you appreciate humor found in it?

(Example: The parodies on Jimmy Kimmel Live)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ok, for real? Who the heck reported that last one? I had JUST answered it, and it was gone. Find something better to do!

Anyway, yes, I can find humor in almost anything. I'm watching Jimmy Kimmel right now and LOVED the high-fives during the oath, as well as them pasting Barack and Michelle's faces on the Dancing With The Stars dancers for the "first dance". Fabulous.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:24 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I appreciate the humor in everything political and in the entertainment industry. I love Jimmy Kimmels dorky humor.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i can appreciate humor in most things, even religious humor. but then, i tend to be sarcastic to a fault, which i find funny--some, however, don't. i say, lighten up! today, the butt of the joke/parody may be the obamas..tomorrow it will be someone else. maybe even yo momma.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 1:11 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I find humor in almost everything. Especially politics. There's just so much material to work with..
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 2:22 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Yeah we should all laugh . . and fart . . who cares . . it's just our country . . . damn politicians
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I find humor in most thing political with the exception of 9-11. I can't laugh about anything that mocks 9-11 or the such. jmo
    And yes, Jimmy Kimmel is funny.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:34 AM on Jan. 21, 2009