What is the best Laxative?

I am looking to buy some laxatives tomorrow. I have been having some BM issues and would like to know which ones work the best!!

lovemylittle1

Asked by lovemylittle1 at 12:28 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Health

• Ex-lax works well.
    xBuriedx13

Answer by xBuriedx13 at 12:30 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• mira-lax. its more expensive. its new. well new to over the counter. i used to have a prescription for it. it works very well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• take milk of magnesia. it's not a laxative so it won't make you cramp or explode.
    it will make it very runny and come more natural.
    it is a drink though, and it's very gross. but i think it's the best thing in the world.
    RenaJean

Answer by RenaJean at 4:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I've always prepared either Trim Maxx or Super Dieter's Tea--which you can drink hot or cold, and add sweeteners/honey/milk to as you would normally drink your tea. You can make "watered down" concentration so you don't spend all day on the toilet. The key ingredient is SENNA, which is a laxative...you drink the tea and bedtime, and by mid-morning, should be "cleaned out!"
    Anonymous