Disability for Erbs Palsy

Our now two month old daughter was born with Erbs Palsy/Brachial Pelxus. My husband and i are being eaten up by doctor bills. Does anyone have any advice. I am working all I can because i have so many doctors appointments with her and stuff its hard to take off all the time plus I have a two year old! Does anyone know if she is eligiable for disability or what I should do. This happened at birth.. I did nothing wrong!!

ukdavis21

Asked by ukdavis21 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Health

• Well... I hate that this post was like 2 years ago and you very well might not even read this. And it's CRAZY that not a damn soul posted on this at all. Makes me feel alone in this! My little girl is almost 3 now. BORN with Erbs Palsy OFCOURSE.. because when you have it as baby.. nothing coulda happened but the damn doctor.. which was my problem. Screw my doctor. She was a moron.. and hurt my child. Now.. I have NO idea why in the world.. you would be spending sooo much money. My little girl had 2 xrays and nerve test when she was born...... Physical therapy appt. ONCE a month, because the rest was up to me.... And an xray and nerve test from the neurologist..
    MommaSarah84

Answer by MommaSarah84 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2011