do you like wearing jewelery everyday?

do you wear different things to match your outfit? and if you do where do you buy them at? how much are you willing to spend on a pair of earrings, necklace or bracelet? Its rare when I wear necklaces much less bracelets but what I ususally wear are earrings.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my granny does that kind of stuff, i just pick and go
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I only wear my wedding ring...I'm not into a lot of jewelry.

xBuriedx13

Answer by xBuriedx13 at 1:39 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I dont wear my wedding ring, it doesnt fit anymore, thats why i only wear earrings.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• To some degree, yes. I do have a few jewelry pieces that I wear only with certain outfits, but the majority of my stuff is pick and go - easy to coordinate with most things.

The majority of my jewelry came from my grandmother. Some of it is really nice, some is more costume but none of it is "cheap" looking.
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 1:50 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I used to be like that and I have a ton of gold. silver and costume jewelry but I just can't be like that anymore..not feeling it.... :(
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:05 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I'm lazy with jewelry. I wear my wedding band on one hand, a sapphire ring on the other and an onyx heart necklace, every day. It's pretty ridiculous. My hubby got my the ring last year for Christmas and the necklace is Christmas the year before. lol Once in awhile I'll wear something else.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:18 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• all i wear is my plain ol' earings!! but i dont consider them jewelry cuz i never take them out or change them (unless i clean them), i might wear a necklace once in a while..but its nothing fancy
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:52 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I wear my wedding band every day. I only wear my watch and earrings when I go out. I'll wear a necklace and/or bracelet if I am in the mood.
    I don't buy my jewelry - my husband does. He prefers Kay's jewelry store - I have some very nice items from there.
    I prefer white gold, but I also have some yellow gold and silver. Something in my body chemistry has been reacting with the silver lately, though, so I have to avoid wearing that for now.
    I don't like "showy" jewelry. Simple, understated, lovely, and sentimental are what I love.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:14 AM on Jan. 21, 2009