Help ..

My son (3 months) sleeps 14 hour nights and sleeps all through the night and takes 2 1 hour naps during the day. The problem is .. the past 2 days he's been sleeping his regular 14 hours, and he's only been up 4 hours total throughout the day. It seems like everytime he wakes up he just wants to eat and then pass back out. Not that I am complaining but is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He might be going to through a growth spurt. They tend to sleep more when growing, just like any person.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:09 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• yeh probably that's normal as children's sleep patterns don't fix till after 6 months so just make sure he's breathing well check on him every while and since he wakes up to feed then i guess this is normal.. sleep is an act of peace... enjoyyyyyyyyyy
    docmamy

Answer by docmamy at 2:19 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• At 3 months I wouldn't worry. It takes a lot of energy to grow.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 7:22 AM on Jan. 21, 2009