CAN I BE PREGO?

I'VE BEEN HAVEING PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS.MY BREAST HURTS AND MY NIPPLES TINGLES,I'M NAUSEATED AND IT'S HARD FOR ME TO EAT,ALWAYS TIRED AND MY SO BLOATED THAT I CANT WEAR TIGHT CLOTHES.THE THING IS THAT I GET MY PERIOD ON THE 23RD OF EVERY MONTH,BUT ON JUNE I STARTED BLEEDING ON THE 16TH FOR 2 DAYS AND IN JULY ON THE 15TH THROUGH THE 18TH TODAY,SO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK,I AM SO CONFUSE.PLEASE HELP ME.GIVE ME YOUR OPINION.THANK YOU

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well, it is pretty unlikely that you get your period on the 23rd of every month, since your cycle will typically follow a specific number of days and there are not an equal number of days in every month. (If your cycle is 30 days, and you had it on January 23, you would the have it on Feb 22, etc.) So don't rely solely on the date. If you have sex you could be pregnant. The only way to know for sure is to take a test.
    supershlea

Answer by supershlea at 6:52 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• You should wait and then test or go to your doctor and get bloodwork done and go on from there!
    yola72407

Answer by yola72407 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2008