What can I do 2 make my baby turn out of the breach position?

Hello I am 31 weeks prego and my baby is breach. When did your baby turn and should I b worried?

Terry01

Asked by Terry01 at 2:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no you have plenty of time most babies stay breech til about 34 weeks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:45 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• yeah you have plennnttty of time. some babies will even stay breech and surprise you at the very end by turning when least expected! lol... the doctors can try and turn the baby too if its needed. but i wouldnt worry about it yet, you still have like 2 months
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:13 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• spinning babies

Worked for me

ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 3:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Sit on a yoga ball, do pelvic titls, get on your hands and knees. THey say that part of the reason baby's get in the breech position is due to bad posture in the mother. The yoga ball will help and it will also help any back aches you may have. I"ve been sitting on mine for months now and my girl has been head down as long.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I had houdini the spinning baby - she was head down for the entire pregnancy until 30 weeks and then she turned two or three days. At 37 Weeks she was breech and had been that way for over a week so they decided to try to turn her - Don't Do It - is my personal advice. I see the point and if it would work - great - but the success rate is not worth the pain and stress. It is extremely uncomfortable and in the end rarely works. In the end (for me anyway) she turned herself 2 days later and I headed to the hospital to be induced while she was head down - and Still ended up with a c-section. So for some future advice - just let the baby do what it wants to - she/he may just be more comfortable like that but they know how to get out of there and when it's time!

Relax - it will all work out!!!
    Val1313

Answer by Val1313 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2009