Breast Implants

Who has them and who wishes they did.How much do they cost?Do you think hubby would like you to get them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I have breast implants. They look real, no one would ever guess I have fake breasts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Anonymous- until you got in a pool ;-)

I have an ample bust already, but once I'm finished having kids I'm thinking about a lift.. And with the lift, I may get mine re-engorged.. (My rapid weight loss after my pregnancies hasn't been very kind to my breasts)..

Cost- don't cheap out. You get what you pay for.

And I think my husband just wants me to feel confident and sexy in my body. I seriously doubt he thinks about my breasts and what they need to be restored to what they were 10 years ago.. He can't keep his hands off them. But I'll be truthful and admit that I doubt he'd mind if I did make them round and perky again.. ;-)
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 3:18 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Even in the pool no one has guessed it. Even my closest friends didn't know till I told them. The plastic surgeon did an excellent job. They even feel real.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My best friend had hers done about a year and a half ago and I think she told me they cost her about $5k, then the surgery center is extra as well as the preliminary blood work and mamogram and the anesthesia is extra too. I am not sure what the total ends up being. I had a reduction in 02 and the total price was around $30k but my insurance co covered most of it. I think there might have been some insurance fraud going on with the dr office. She loves the way hers look and she has had minimal problems with them. She told me that when I got my reduction done, I should have just given her the extras...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:23 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I have them, and I think it was worth every penny! My DH would say the same =)
    lilmans_mommy

Answer by lilmans_mommy at 11:23 AM on Jan. 21, 2009