did you get this at the end of your pregnancy

im not worried at all, just wondering if its a pregnancy thing or if i am just.... tired lol

the past few days ive been EXHAUSTED!! ill even take some naps throughout the day and im still completely BEAT!!

ive nevvveerrr been this sleep and tired and worn.

is it just because im at the very end of my pregnancy and its normal? or am i just tired and it has nothing to do with me being pregnant? im almost 37 weeks.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:04 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lord girl at teh end with my son i didnt think i could stay awake i slept 90 % of the time which was good i guess since i didnt sleep for 4 days cause of contractions lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:08 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Yes i just delivered on monday morning and around 38 39 and 40 weeks I was beat I woke up tired and stayed that way all day!! It was horrible cause I really never got a chance to nap with 3 others at home!! But i think its normal for your body to tell you to rest cause ur gonna be up alot!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I was also extremely tired the last month of my pregnancy and I also got really sick with bronchitis. I also hardly slept for 3 days prior to giving birth due to contractions. I think it is your body's natural way of telling you to rest up now! Congrats & Good Luck!

Anonymous