what would you do?

Im in love with a man who never wants to be married!AHHHH!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• This would be a major deal breaker! In order to have a successful relationship/marriage, you BOTH have to want the same things out of it, and have to BOTH want to make it happen and be vested in it's success! If the relationship is lopsided, it simply will not work.

Have you discussed his fears about marriage? Have you sought couples counseling? Whatever the reasons, if he has doubts, then to him they are valid reasons, and to "convince" him otherwise, isn't likely to work in the long run.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:22 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• And? Is he in love with you? Are you happy? I don't see the problem.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• If he truly never wants to be married and you do then you have to move on. trust me I spent 8 years with a man who was always honest about never wanting to get married. At first I thought I was okay with it but I was just fooling myself. In my expierence if they say they don't want to get married they don't and this will not change. It was hard but I let him go and now 7 years later I am happily married with two kids. My ex the one who didn't want to get married is still not married. He has a girlfriend I believe it's the third one now and he is still happy about not getting married.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Jan. 21, 2009