embarrassing kids

what has your child done lately to embarrass you?

Have3Girls114

Asked by Have3Girls114 at 4:05 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ok i thought of mine i took my almost 4 year old Mya to chuckie cheese she said she was hungry i told her we were going to eat mcdonalds when were done i went to chase after my other daughter and Mya comes back with a piece of crust i guess she stole it off someones table i was disgusted and so embarrassed they probably thought i dont feed my kid
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 4:08 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My oldest (age 20) told me that it's nice to be able to see my jawline again now that I've lost weight.
    My 17 year old drove around all the curbings in an '8' pattern in the mall parking lot during one of her driving practices because she didn't like me telling her not to hit the curb.
    My 15 year old called me a "butt muncher" one day in anger and I still do not know what that means to this day.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:08 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• its been a while..but me and my sister were in the grocery store, shopping and I decided that I wanted to go to another store instead..so we went to leave and i got my DD out of the cart and she starts screaming, crying and holding onto the cart saying she doesnt want to leave...people were looking at me like i was kidnapping her..it was so embarrassing
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 10:36 AM on Jan. 21, 2009