All about favorites with me

whats your favorite activity other than sex with your SO ?
Mines sleeping i love laying in bed talking

rachel_07

Asked by rachel_07 at 7:48 AM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well before the 2nd preg we loved going hiking on the weekends...haven't been able to go this year though. We love to have friends out to grill and play the wii!
    Anubis8733

Answer by Anubis8733 at 8:35 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• we like to play video games together ^_^...we also like to watch TV shows togeher like CSI, or Heroes, and we love playing with the kids..taking them to the mall or the park :-)
    thenguyenclan

Answer by thenguyenclan at 9:44 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• We love fishing...just sitting there on the river. Just the two of us listening to nature and occassionally talking, but I have to say I love just being with him.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 1:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Cuddling. We are big-time cuddlers =)
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Any time that I have with him is special. He is so charismatic, and loveable that we always have a great time with whatever we do. However, he does have his share of flaws.... He just cant see them.... LOL
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 4:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• What ever we do together I enjoy! But I love being able to go out alone with him!
    hmr.jenkins

Answer by hmr.jenkins at 12:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2008