Baby names

Wasn't sure exactly where to put this..
But what are you naming your baby? What unque names do you like, even if you're not naming your baby them? I think we are sticking with the name - Annalyn Marie, for my little girl due in March. What do you all think of the name, do you like it?

jaycie_p07

Asked by jaycie_p07 at 4:33 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I really like the name you chose for your daughter. It has a pretty ring to it and it isn't too weird, yet it is easy to spell and pronounce. Very pretty.

My granddaughter is due on Feb. 5th and my daughter is naming her Fae-Lee Suzanne. Fae-Lee is the hyphenated first name (poor kid) and Suzanne is my middle name. I think most people will just call her Fae (pronounced like Fay).

I stuck with traditional names for my children: Sylvia Lynn; Samantha Alexandria; Katherine Victoria.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Very different, but cute. I'm more into classic names. My daughter's name is Grace Catherine. I want to name the next one Madeline. I did almost name my daughter Kennedy Grace. But I suppose that's pretty popular tomorrow.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I have chosen Madalyn Ann for a girl and Caisen Sidney for a boy......I do like Annalyn
    TashaMarie349

Answer by TashaMarie349 at 5:03 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I've always liked Willow, but we're not naming a girl that.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 5:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I love the name! I want to name my daughter Zoe (with the two dots above the e.) wich is greek for Life. Or I want to name her Xoey (same name as the first, but German spelling) or Annastasia. (russian name)
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 8:40 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• We dont know what we are having a yet. Find out pretty soon. We have names picked though....

Boy- Tony Ray (Its our dads names!)
    Girl- Trisha Rae ( Trisha is my mothers name who passed away when i was only 7 and ray or rae is my dads name.......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I'm naming my daughter Cheyenne sky...but you need to choose a name your comfortable with and most importantly think of the response other kids will have to you daughters name.
    mamatobe1989

Answer by mamatobe1989 at 9:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Toriandgrace- I have 2 sisters named Heather Grace and Mary Cathrine. Mine is Anna Elizabeth. I want to name my daughter if I have one Khaliah-Grace.
    KJDsMommy

Answer by KJDsMommy at 10:35 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i love that name!!! My little ones name is Kennadi Marie (pronounced kennedy) you wouldnt believe how many times it already been mispronounced
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 10:44 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• for girls names i like Serenity Lynn, Elizabeth Grace, and Grace Ann
    for boy names i like John Michael III(my fiance's name is that), Joshua Alexander, and Jason Matthew
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jan. 21, 2009