Anal sex adult content

my boyfriend wants to have anal sex, but im scared of the pain, and also that it wont clean in there, sorry for tmi. but what can i do to be fully clean.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2012 in Relationships

• douche it 1st then stick your finger in there to make sure theres nothin in there, use lots of vaseline too
    fertilemurtle

Answer by fertilemurtle at 11:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2012

• I have only done it a couple times in the last almost 15 years, but using a lot of lube and going very slowly helps make it comfortable. As far as being "clean", well, IMO, that is a risk he is taking by wanting to put his wiener somewhere poop comes out, but it honestly hasn't been a problem ever for me.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:03 PM on Mar. 8, 2012

• I had regular sex before hand to take care of myself ;) then used lots of vaseline and went very slowly to keep from pain but even once in, the friction is way more than reg sex so go slow the first time atleast and my dh is blessed with thickness and it worked out for us and wasn't painful when we took our time to get started
    lovelylilgirl

Answer by lovelylilgirl at 11:06 PM on Mar. 8, 2012

• I have done it a few times and playing with your self while he sticks it in helps a whole lot. takes the pain away,at least for me. Theres a postion that we do that works every time. If you want more detail then message me. About cleaning...if he wants to go there then who really cares. his problem not yours I would say :)!
    MamaLisec

Answer by MamaLisec at 11:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2012

• Try Anal Eaze, I think that's how it's spelled, it's supposed to dull the pain.
    Fairierose81

Answer by Fairierose81 at 11:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2012

• lol lot of dv on this... and i don't see why.. you just have to work it slowly but if your not ready for that let him know and he needs to respect that.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 11:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2012

• omg
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:34 AM on Mar. 9, 2012

• Please do not use any product designed to "dull the pain" or numb you at all!!! Those are very dangerous!!! You can get injured because you can't feel what's going on, and might not notice that something is getting torn or hurt!!!

Anal sex can be lovely and delicious for the receiver as well as the giver (though since we girls don't have a prostate, I'm fairly certain men will always have more fun on the receiving end than we will). Take it slow. Use a lot of lube. RELAX. This is so hard but it is the key - you have to relax your muscles! It can be hard especially if you are feeling turned on or if the sex starts to feel good, because a lot of times when you get aroused you tighten your muscles, but try to relax.

Also, tell your guy to take is slow and NOT to expect full penetration the first time. It will be easier on you if you don't feel pressure to go "all the way" the first time. Start with a finger, then...
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2012

• ...then have him rub his penis against your anus without penetrating you, all with lots of lube. It might help to touch yourself at the same time, so it will feel good to you.

And if you feel pain, it's totally OK to ask him to slow down, pause, or even stop. Make sure he understands that ahead of time.

Good luck, I hope it's wonderful, and afterwards make sure he does a favor for YOU, too!! ;o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2012

• Oh sorry forgot the cleanliness. Let him know that you are worried about that, and make sure he is kind and sensitive enough to not make a big deal out of it if things do get dirty. Also, make sure it's a time of day when you're empty back there, if you know what I mean. You can use an enema if you are really freaking out about the cleanliness issue.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2012