have you ever been on t.v?

i am south african,i have noticed that america has a thousand talkshows and reality shows,and never a shortage of participants,so i find myself looking at someones story and wondering if i have come across them on cafemom.have i probably seen any of you on t.v?on which show?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was on the Montel Williams show in November of 98...I was 16 and my mother hated the way I dressed and how I looked so she drug me to New York to have a makeover..yay! It was fun til the show aired and everyone at school saw it..then it was embrassing...
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 10:31 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Not on TV, but I was in the May edition of Family Circle (I believe it was 2005 or 2006). I was also on the front page of the local Sunday paper twice. All three articles were about the open adoption I have (I am the birth mom, and the a-mom and I agree that we should share our story to give other families wanting to try open adoption hope).
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 5:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Yes, I have been on t.v. I was just in the background of a live news report.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 5:55 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• yes i have been on tv. but, it was student produced.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:31 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Yes.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• In HS, a news crew came out and interviewed the teens in our youth group about us taking purity vows until marriage. They chose my spot to air. The next few days at school sucked, with people telling me I "couldn't get some" and they didn't understand that I "didn't want any" just yet.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:28 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I was for a quick second, I "auditioned" for deal or no deal in May of 08. I walked by the news camera. No call to be on it I am so disappointed.
    4boysandmom

Answer by 4boysandmom at 9:01 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I was on TV in a small town. the school had its own TV channel for news and such. i performed at a banquet and the channel broadcasted the whole banquet.
    angeladh82

Answer by angeladh82 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• No, but the way I curse sometimes I always said I should of been of The Sopranos.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 10:40 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• as a teen at a parade i was asked a few questions about the parade i was at. i got picked on a bit at school because but no big deal.
    nannybopeep

Answer by nannybopeep at 11:22 AM on Jan. 21, 2009