I need a worthwhile Work At Home job. What do you recommend?

Do you know of one that doesn't cost an arm? Our finances are about shot, so I can't spend a lot of money for a start up kit.Ideas?

sophiekitten

Asked by sophiekitten at 6:29 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• With Mary Kay they recommend that you buy stock ahead of time, but you don't have to. You can take orders and use the customer payment to purchase the make-up and skin care until you get established. So basically, you can start with nothing. Mary Kay is a good business that you can schedule around other things you have to do. You can also use the computer to make sales. It is a well known product that many people buy anyway. And you can get products wholesale which is a bonus. You can also win a company car to drive.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 6:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Hello can u send me a PM so We can decuss this outside of Cafe MOM.
    saferisbette781

Answer by saferisbette781 at 7:24 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Well number one, DON'T pay anything! Not even a dollar!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I ran an ad to babysit in my home, did it for yrs and then quit when I had babies, I'm gonna try that again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• The MOm Team is the best. It is only $29 to join and you can really make good money!
    http://www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 8:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Part-Time or Full-Time Position
    If you are a self-motivated self starter who enjoys working from home, then we have a position for you.
    This position requires you to have a quiet place to work, phone, and computer with internet.
    You would be gathering customer information, access their needs, and set-up new accounts.
    You can be flexible with your schedule, but consistent. No experience necessary, will train.

Serious Inquiries only: sherrilynn@slp777.ws
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 9:34 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:36 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Here is what I do not get:  Yes, we can give you ideas.  I have lots, AND I DO NOT SELL ANYTHING.  But yet, sometimes I am told it is okay to advertise these and other times I am deleted.  I am in the process of getting final results from Cafemom.  But like I said, I DO NOT SELL ANYTHING.  I HAVE NOTHING FOR SALE.  What I do is help you with ideas for businesses.  I have a website, yes, www.stuffformoms.info.   I have business ideas that you too can do.  If you'd like to look at them let me know. 

P.S>  I was told by Cafemom that if you ask, I can tell you.   So, this is why I am posting this response.  I have back up.. I have the message saved....

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I work for DIamondCreek Candles; their consultant program is great. I've attached the info below. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out! If youdo decide to sign up, use the link below and let me know. I can have you up and running as early as tomorrow!!!

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I am a Independent Scentsy consultant and it has been great the start up is $99 and you get everything you need to start no inventory to carry! if you want check out my site
    www.scentsy.com/5709
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2009