Will only post anon!

I was just being curious the other day and googled my screen name that I use on here and it brought up all the posts I have put on here. I don't have anything to hide but I would be afraid that too much information would be available for any "freak" to see. I'm sure most of you already knew about the google thing, but it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in About CafeMom

• it doesn't really bother me i mean how many people know your screenname besides the people on cm and we have already read your posts. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:10 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• That's why we all use an alias. Do you really think my birth and professional name is "BlueSaphire"?
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 8:13 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• No one could identify me by my screen name unless I told them what it is.....Plus, honestly, I don't really post anything I have to hide from anyone, although I do prefer privacy. I think the time to be careful is when you pick your screen name! And, anon is always an option.....although it takes away from the whole experience and you can't "follow the story" as well.....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Meh, doesn't bother me. Only the first two results are from CafeMom...the rest are from a few other sites I'm on (like my Youtube channel, I actually WANT people to see that).
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:55 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Don't stop at google! Look yourself up on Yahoo, MSN, Ask, every search engine you can think of. Not to freak yourself out lol, but different sites archive different results. I usually find different sites for all of my names; real name, screen names, emails, anything I feel like looking up lol
    Anonymous