Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I don't know what to do, about 10 to 9 months ago my husband stopped kissing all over me and huging and well just loving on me!! When I try to love on him, he tells me he don't like it!! However, he use to love it!! We still have sex 3 to maybe 4 times a week!! But now it doesn't feel like we are making love. It feel like he just getting a piece of a**! I know he is not cheating on me!!! I check the hours he works, how long it take for him to get home. I ask him what wrong and he tells me that he loves me, he just not sure if he loves me like that! I don't know what do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• He has some other needs that you aren't meeting. I don't know what they are, but men just like women don't just change on a dime. Something happened to make him wonder about the relationship. Did you violate a confidence? Put him down in front of friends or family? Contradict or override some decision that he made? Do you compliment and praise him for the things he does for you and the family? Do you make more negative comments about him than positive ones? Think back to the time when all this change took place and ask yourself what happened about that time.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:15 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Thought about asking him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• well, you just said he says he may not love you like that. what more do you need? go to a marriage counselor or try to go on some romantic dates to try and get the spark back. if that doesn't work, then it looks like you just have a f&%$ buddy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• wow he said he wasn't sure if he loved you like that? you might wanna try to figure out what went wrong between you two, and try to get the answer from him. you can't really evaluate your relationship by the number of times you have sex in a week. if he was blunt enough to say that to you, i'm sure he has an answer you're looking for.
    KaydensMom99

Answer by KaydensMom99 at 9:12 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• He is not sure that he loves you like that????
    He will not cuddle nor kiss you but he can have sex with you....
    Don't understand...sounds like you are there for him just to do the dirty deed..
    I would seek help because this can really cause some serious resentment..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:48 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• NannyB. I totally agree with you.. you need to find the root of what caused this, and sit down and work it out together. He sounds like he is at least being open with you, which is a big step for a guy, so try to be understanding and supportive and find out what caused him to feel this way.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Well then. If he says he doesn't love you like that then I wouldn't be giving him sex until he makes up his mind!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• RUN RUN RUN!! don't take that crap find someone else who will treat you right....what a jerk
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• try talking to him to see whats going
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2009