what the hell is the attraction?

omg if i have to pick up one more wipe. my daughter will find them no matter where they are and take everyone of them out of the container. what is the attraction with the wipes? does your child have an infatuation with them or is it just mine?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:57 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My middle child is obsessed with them. If I don't hide them from her we will go through a package of wipes in a few days. She cleans the house with them... She's an odd child. =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 9:08 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Thankfully mine hasn't gotten into that stage yet!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I know alot of babys that do it, I think they see us taking them out, so they think its what your suppose to do, so they do it too...
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 9:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• oh no you're not alone. mine does it with wipes and box of tissues. i kept telling him that they cost a lot of money, but i think he thought i was cheering him to go faster.
    KaydensMom99

Answer by KaydensMom99 at 9:02 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• OMG yes!! My son likes to pull them out and wipe his mouth which I guess is good if it is dirty but it is not so why? UGH I know I have them on the counter because he could get them in his room. But now he has learned to stand on a chair and get onto the counter. I am going to have to put a lock on them. LOL
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:02 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• lol kaydensmom alls i know is next christmas i am buyin her a bunch of wipes they seem to make her happy lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:03 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• mine loves them too! luckily she hasn't figured out how to open the container, but i have to close it as soon as i'm done taking wipes out or she will wiggle her booty over to them as fast as lightening!
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 9:06 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My son used to. He likes empty boxes now.LOL
    LND

Answer by LND at 9:09 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Mine always did the same. I dont know why.

Answer by gemgem at 9:14 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Whenever I change my son's diaper I hand him a wipe and he will keep still, then when we are done he goes throughout the house and proceeds to dust with the wipe, he wipes down the fridge, the stove, the dishwasher and the entertainment center. I think he thinks they have more than one purpose since he has seen me wipe down the entertainment center with a dust wipe thing. I buy them in bulk so I don't mind sharing, I do mind when he begans tearing them into little pieces all over the place.
    dionne1470

Answer by dionne1470 at 9:32 AM on Jan. 21, 2009