What do you think happened to Caylee, the 2 year old missing for a month before her mom reported it?

I just don't get it. My kids are my #1, if I didn't know where they were let alone could not find them I'd be beyond frantic.

Teachermom01

Asked by Teachermom01 at 8:41 AM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't know, but I live in Lake County, about an hour from where she went missing. The mother really bothers me, very much reminds me of the way things went down with little Trenton. Who waits a month to report their child missing? Her lack of emotion... it just sickens me. Her lawyer keeps saying she will be more help if she is out of jail.. NOT, she can give plenty of information from within... The police had the opp to arrest Trentons mom but waited thinking she would lead them to Trenton.... and look what happened with her. This world has just gone mad! I really hope this little girl is ok, but I can't help but think the worst :(
    MamaCareysZoo

Answer by MamaCareysZoo at 10:55 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I think it was something terrible. I can't imagine what happened to that poor baby! It's awful. It seems that she's likely not alive and that the mother had something to do with her death. I'm like you, I'd be absolutely frantic in a matter of moments if I couldn't find my children.
    MarieT03

Answer by MarieT03 at 9:05 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I think the mom killed her and dumped her somewhere.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 11:02 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I didn't hear about this thankfully. These stories are too much for me to handle.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:22 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I most DEFINITALLY think the mother is the cause!!! As sick and sad as it is! Why else would she not report her 2 year old missing!!?? Sick bitch!
    vano0528

Answer by vano0528 at 2:33 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• Its very sad to think, but I don't think the outcome will be good. I read in the newspaper that her next door neighbor told police that the mother came over and asked to borrow a shovel the day she "supposedly" dropped the little girl off at the Babysitters. The polie are now in the process of digging through her backyard. Its just horrible to think of. That poor little girl.
    lilymama03

Answer by lilymama03 at 12:36 PM on Jul. 22, 2008

• I just heard that the Grandmother's car smelled like death, a cadavar dog picked up the scent of death and Caylee's hair was found in the trunk, with a stain.............still the mother makes bail! What the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2008

• they didnt find her hair and it didnt smell like death.. it just had an odd smell to it. i mean i 100% agree.. something is up with the mom.. but i dont think throwing stories in the air is helping. it seems like the mom has apersonality or mental problem. a theory i thought of is maybe the mom had an issue where she owed someone money or something along those lines and since maybe she didnt pay them back or something.. they took her kid. and maybe she didnt go to police and isnt speaking still because they people might kill her daughter. but i mean.. theres a million things you could think happened. to me.. it seems like no outcome will come out. i think it will be a cold case.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 6:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2008

• I heard that on CNN..........Sirius radio today. Listen, because they replay their stories. I did not just make it up.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 22, 2008