Anyone tried online class..?

I just started online classes. And so far it seems great. Just wondering if any other moms have tried and what they thought of it

RedSox2321

Asked by RedSox2321 at 9:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm getting ready to get my diploma hopefully in a few months. I have too see if I can get Financial aid first.
    LND

Answer by LND at 9:04 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I did about half of my classes online when I went to college I thought they were great because I could "go to class" when it was convenient for my family, but the reading was waaaaay more than traditional classes so that was sort of hard to keep up on. Overall I did like them though.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:05 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I take as many classes online as I can. I'm working on the pre-requisites for nursing, so the number available is slowly dwindling as I'm starting the heavy duty science courses, but just the same, I love online classes. I prefer to be able to set my own pace (for the most part) and get work done when its convenient for me. Biggest thing though is time management and staying organized. The only person to remind me of test dates, due dates, and anything else is me.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:06 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Yep. I am in UOP and graduate in March. Its been great.

Answer by gemgem at 9:13 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I took them and loved it. I could do it on my time and didn't feel tied down.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:15 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i love them!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:25 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I'm hoping to take them soon. I need to get my plan all figured out and see if I can get financial aid.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:39 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I go to school online almost exclusively and I also teach and tutor online as well. I think it makes school a lot more accessible to working people and non-traditional students. I love it.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:43 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I'm doing the first 2 years entirely online - beats driving in the snow and so far I've been spared the ordeal of "group projects" where your grade is determined by the 3 people in the group who can't be bothered to show up for class, let alone do any actual work. BTW, you might want to check out the Moms in School group - there's a lot of online students in there, too.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:56 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I am in U o P and got my Associates from them and Im working on my Bachelors now..I love it..and Im doing really well..its super convenient and I dont have to worry about driving to class or my class schedule interferring with my DD's shool...
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 10:28 AM on Jan. 21, 2009