Annoying ringtones

What is the most annoying ringtone that you've heard?

My boss's phone "calls the Hogs" when it rings - it's a AR Razorback thing. Wooooo Pig Sooie. Freaking makes me insane. I hate it and it scares me every time it goes off.

Silvertears1275

Asked by Silvertears1275 at 9:04 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL.. I hate the hogs... But on another note, to answer your question, yes, like some songs, ppl who have ones that cus, it does crack me up when old ppl have 80'z songs... Good times, Good Times...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Someone here at work has the Spider Pig song off of the Simpsons. It stays stuck in my head all day after I hear it.
    bduckett0723

Answer by bduckett0723 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• LOL I thought mine was bad. I had 'Paralyzed' by Finger Eleven - which doesn't sound bad at all, but the way the ringtone began would make me jump every single time.

A friend of mine has this screaming thing that goes off every time her phone rings. I think she purposely sets it near me just to see me hit the ceiling every time it goes off. It's just random screaming, no point to it.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:19 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• my sister had an annoying ring tone..it was some girl singing "im gonna give you the world" and she had a bad voice and my sisters phone would ring all the time..it drove me batty..finally i was like dude turn it off or change the ring tone (she was staying at my house)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I cringe anytime I hear "Please enjoy the music until the party is reached" I just know I won't enjoy it! It is usually some screaching teen crap or some weird man shit. My BIL's is Larry the cable guy yacking away...too stupid!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:57 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• ugh....hubby used to have the hockey buzzer go off and it would yell "Hey Leaf's Fan. Pick up the darn phone." and then it would yell "Leafs Rule !!!" OY!!!!! I am so not a Leafs Fan to begin with, lol If it wasn't so annoying I would have countered his ring tone with "Montreal Rules" LOL hehehehe
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 2:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009