could I be having bloody show?

I'm 38 weeks and I think I am losing my mucus plug..its this thick snot like stuff when I go to the bathroom. But yesterday my doctor broke the membranes to speed up my pregnancy and today the mucus has pink blood in it..could it just be from the procedure or could it be bloody show?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my mucus plug was pink and was comming out just a little all day some people's have a little red streaks in it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• mine came out int he middle of the night and looked like a giant hocker/booger with read streaks and 48 hours later my waters broke!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 10:39 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Anytime anything is inserted into your vagina, it can irritate it and cause bleeding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• if it is your mucus plug just call your doctor it dosent always mean you will go into labor soon, i lost my plug a whole month before i had my son and i went a week over due and had to be induced.
    mandyjh

Answer by mandyjh at 11:43 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• you could be bleeding from the membranes when the doctor strched it or something or maybe your mucus came out you might want to call your doctor
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I lost mine about a week and a half before I had my son. It looked like mucus with blood in it.

Geea

Answer by Geea at 5:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2009