how do I get tickers into my messages?

I see everyone with tickers and blinkies, etc. How do I place mine into my messages?

Mom24ancounting

Asked by Mom24ancounting at 8:42 AM on Jul. 19, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Its actually really easy. Look on to Cafemom toolbar & find the "MORE" tab & click. Once that page opens, on the left side of the screen is a category list, find the "Tickers" & click. There will be six different website that you can choose from. Once you have found the one that you are looking for click on it. Once that page opens up, it will give you a sample ticker & there will be an "Add widget" button (if you will), click. When that page opens, it will say something about how your widget was successfully add to your page, under that will be the additional instructions to personalize the ticker. To add blinkies & different things like that, you just need to get the HTML codes & you should be able to add it anywhere in your profile. I hope this was helpful & I hope that I didn't make it any more confusing. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask! GOOD LUCK!!!!
    ChEvYcHiCk4483

Answer by ChEvYcHiCk4483 at 2:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2008