I am 33 weeks along and have been having contractions for days.

For the past few days I've been having contractions constantly. They seem to fluctuate in pain and are really annoying. I don't want to tell my husband because he thinks it is early labor and even when we go for walks it still hurts. Is this normal?

bluelady27

Asked by bluelady27 at 9:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had braxton hicks for months... i never went in to labor, just had to get induced but MAN did the real things HURT!! I couldnt even breath through them. But i would get the BH contractions at work and sometimes would have to sit because they got a little uncomfortable and weird to walk while having them lol.. Good luck with everything!! Hope it goes well :)
    tiffani_qt2001

Answer by tiffani_qt2001 at 10:48 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• braxton hicks?? they usually come and go sometimes everyday or every few days
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I had contractions for the last few weeks constantly even went to the hosplital cause hubby thought the same thong yours does. But the were juat bh but strong ones. They didnt even pick up on the monitor until the last week or so. Sorry but yes it is a normal wonderful thing about pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• yes it is very normal ts braxton hick you will know when it hurts because it get to where you can stand the contracttions
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I'd still keep track of them even if they are bhc because it can help you prepare for timing the real thing kwim? :) Good luck!
    CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 7:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2009