I know ask the Dr. But I want to know what others think.

I thnk I may have tore my stiches on my uterus. I had a c-sec 2wks ago today. And last night I picked up my 45lb son and when I did I feel like I pulled a mussle. I had stopped bleeding now I am bledding bright red blood and I am feeling a lot of pain in one side ever since and when I run my hand across it the one side is more swollen then the other. Do you think I could have?

I am going to see my dr. in a couple hours. I just wanted to know what others though.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It definately sounds like you did something! Glad to hear you're going soon!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:46 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• sounds like it or you tore muscles good thing you are seeing a dr. they give you those weight restrictions for a reason.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 10:18 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Yeah, I would think you did something internally. There is a very good reason that you aren't supposed to pick up anything heavier than your baby for a little while.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• A c-section is kinda like a small tummy tuck. For large tummy tucks they implant tubes that help you with the leakage. SO what could of possibly happened when you pulled a muscle is that you bled inside the scar which means they will have to stick a needle through and pull out the access fluid OR they will tell you it could possibly go away on it's own. Before going and waiting for a while try calling a nurse from the labor and delivery unit and they will tell you whats best.
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• it sound like you did something dr tell you not to lift any thing for a while
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 21, 2009