Don't you think the Love of A Mother & its Baby is So Beautiful?

When I see A Mother & Child its so Beautiful! But to see any Animal with its young they also have that look of love & contentment & I find it pure Beauty! Don't you? Do you know what I mean?? From A Mother Cat & her Kittens, A mother Cluck/Hen & her Chicks, A Mother raccoon & her Kits Etc... Just Love & Beauty!! Its immeasureable!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:49 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep =]

Everyone tells me how pretty I am now that I'm a mom, like there's some new mom glow on me or some crap. I don't see it, but hey, if I look good then I look good, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:51 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• It is glorious. There are no words to describe it.

Answer by louise2 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• It's a very special thing only other mom's can understand. I know I can never love anyone as much as I love my daughter and nothing she does is taking that away.
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 9:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Of course...But only with animals.

I don't like watching other human mothers and their children. Sounds mean but it's true, lol. The only human mother/children combos I find beautiful are myself and my mother and grandmother. I'm not concerned with other women.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 10:03 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• It's the best love in the world. I miss my sons as babies but still love them very much.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 10:38 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• now that i have a daughter i get comments all the time that my daughter is beuatiful and every time i see another mom with their babies it makes me miss my daughter being a baby and im ready for my seconde child
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• The "Mamahood" is the most beautiful place I know!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:55 AM on Jan. 21, 2009