do you have to put on your FULL makeup face everyday or do you just do it when you have to?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 9:56 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I only do if i have to! who has time to go and do their hair and put makeup on and all that while trying to keep your schedule with your kids??? If something comes up unexpected i go cheat and just put on the basics, no need in being fancy who's really going to be looking at you that much with 2 kids any ways!
    setliff

Answer by setliff at 10:04 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Only when I have to. If I go to work, out with friends, shopping etc I put on makeup. If I am home with the kids and only running to the grocery then nope.

Answer by gemgem at 9:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I don't "have" to but I do for two reasons. One is that I feel so much better about myself and the other is that if something comes up and I have to go out when I had planned on being home all day, I am ready to go at a moment's notice.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I never were make up. Use to , but not anymore. So people see the real me, flaws and all.

Answer by louise2 at 10:01 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I only wear makeup when I leave the house.
    freespirit227

Answer by freespirit227 at 10:01 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I rarely do because for one, I'm not a great at even applying makeup, I usually only do mascara and a lipgloss anyway.. and secondly and the real reason I don't wear a lot of makeup is becasue the majority of women I see/know that do wear a lot look horrible without it, even girls my age! I think it ages you too, JMO though ;)
    jliv131

Answer by jliv131 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I have never worn makeup on a daily basis. The last time I work makeup was at my wedding. And it wll prolly be the last until my best friend gets married.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Just when I have to. Now that my daughter is here, I just do my hair and put on some mascara when going out. I have good skin and good features without makeup, so I don't need a full face.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:20 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Only if I'm going to work,church,dinner. I think if you wash your face every day & have a good moisturizing lotion your skinhas a  nice healthy glow anyway.

follybeach

Answer by follybeach at 10:36 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I do everyday! I used to not though, but I have found it makes me feel better and more motivated if I do get ready so I do now everyday.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 21, 2009