Does anyone experiance odor after sex?

OK...about every time after I have sex with my husband I am left with a fishy smell that takes two showers and baby powder to get rid of. Why is this? Does anyone else have this problem or does my man have stinky sperm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Health

• After sex, I wipe myself with a baby wipe, and it gets rid of the smell.

Answer by louise2 at 10:07 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I swear that the next day I usually smell too!! Even after taking a shower or two and really cleaning. I was told by another mom on here that it just might be the fluids mixing.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Sorry forgot something. Have you thought of shaving down there. The hair makes you smell more.

Answer by louise2 at 10:09 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Me too Jenn, I think it's normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• definitly..even if i take a shower or clean up afterwards...i say its my dh's bad diet that makes his stuff smell
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• a fishy smell is NOT normal and doctors will tell you that. Sperm should not have a strong fowl oder. You most likely have a bacterial infection go to the doctor.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Fishy smell = bacterial infection = antibiotics=call dr. make appt=20$ copay= 10$ antibiotic 30 bucks is worth not smelling fishy.
    Anonymous

• You likely have a bacterial infection and need to go the the doctor.
    MizzNicole

Answer by MizzNicole at 10:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Well I wouldn't say that I smell fishy, but there is an odor. An I have been to the DR recently and everything is normal with me.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I recently had it too with my SO...hence the reason I found this post. I was just at the doctor last week for my regular girlie check up and all my stuff checked out just fine. IDK, but if you get the answer, will you let me know? lol
    jpaige19

Answer by jpaige19 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2009