Picking your nose and drving?

WHY do some people pick their nose while driving? Is there not enough going on while driving that you are bored enough to add picking your nose? I mean you only need to watch the idiots around you, hold the wheel, make sure you don't cause a wreck...is there really enough extra time that youc an pick your nose? The other day I saw 4 different people doing it in their cars, one ate it after. What is it that people get in their car and then start digging for gold?

Navymama

Asked by Navymama at 10:06 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, I pick my nose in my car... You can't tell me that NONE of you EVER have? And even though I"m watching the road, checking my gauges, talking to my son, listening to the radio... I STILL get bored on long trips. Not that I pick my nose just because I'm bored, but my mind wanders & sometimes I have a booger that just needs to come out. And to answer your pining question... I flick it out the window or put it in a napkin.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 11:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Ewwwww....People do some crazy things while driving.

My question is where do they put their "findings?"
    freespirit227

Answer by freespirit227 at 10:07 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• HAHA My hubby is always laughing at me because I always tend to look around when he is driving and see those people picking their nose and I laugh. Do they think that nobody can see them. LOL I think it is hilarious!!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• LOL thats so funny. I notice it too. One time I was driving my big bad minivan full of kids and we were rocking out and look over to some guy in a Mercedes picking a winner. It was so funny.

Answer by gemgem at 10:13 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Yuck Gross! I never saw it happen and i've never done it thankfully,
    I'd be so embarraced if anyone saw me, I don't have tinted windows lol..
    I do put on make-up,eat fast food and read while driving though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• It doesn't take a whole lot of thought to pick your nose, I mean even the dumbest of people and the youngest of children can pick up this "skill"

I don't limit my nose picking to just when I drive, But hey, at least I'm not reaching around to pick my kids noses while I drive. LOL And I'd much rather see people picking their noses than texting! That's scarier!

And I have a box of kleenex everywhere, including in my truck, so any 'findings' can be placed in one for safe keeping.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• PIcking of the nose if def NOT the worse that I've seen! eeewww now I have the friggin image in my head! ahhhh yuck!
    jliv131

Answer by jliv131 at 10:36 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• LOL I see this ALL of the time. I think people think they are invisible in their cars..... FYI...YOU'RE NOT! And most of them DO eat it. Tissue anyone?
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:49 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Ew why do people pick in general? Have an issue? Use a tissue!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:51 AM on Jan. 21, 2009