Name somethings that used to be said or done.....

When you were a child that would never "fly" today.

Our bus driver used to scream at us on a daily basis and tell us to "SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP" She also swore at us on many occasions lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I brought you into this world, I will take you out!
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• don't mess with the bull or you'll get the horns! LOL
    SgrplmsnSnflwrs

Answer by SgrplmsnSnflwrs at 10:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Having your child go pick a switch to be spanked with. CPS would be on you like white on rice.

Hugging your guy friend in the hall, now its sexual harassment on the guys part

Paying Dodgeball, its abusive and theyd arrest you

Teacher giving you Tylenol for a headache. Theyd lose their license now and be accused of distributing drugs without a prescription

Answer by gemgem at 10:28 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Done==Driving around without seat belts. Or car seats.

Answer by louise2 at 10:29 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• (keep in mind i'm only 20 haha)
    -My bus driver did that when I was a kid too :P
    -We went to the park and slid down the 7-foot-tall stand-alone metal slides that had been baking
    in the noonday sun. Talk about HAWT.
    -The playground at my elementary school was made of jagged metal and spray-painted piping. No cushy plastic rounded edges there. Many a classmate broke bones on the monkey bars.
    -I was allowed to be on the internet unsupervised at age 10. I went into chatrooms and talked to people MUCH older than me.
    -My grandpa let me drive for very short distances on empty streets.
    -My grandma gave me coffee in my bottle.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:30 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• We could play in the street for hours and my mother would yell out the kitchen door for us to come home and eat dinner.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:31 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• BECAUSE I SAID SO!
    that one was the worst. and now i'm using it
    kamalovesjesus

Answer by kamalovesjesus at 10:32 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My fifth grade teacher back in 1980 picked up this boy and dangled him because he was bad. I remember that. The teacher was a man. Today, he's be in trouble. Oh, and my second grade teacher, a man, hit a girl on the head with newspaper. Never saw the teacher again after this happened again. Wonder what happened to him. Oh well.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 10:33 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Haha, I picked out my hickory switch more than once xP

-I was allowed to play outside in the front or back yard unsupervised when I was six. I would disappear for hours and nobody would even come check on me.
    -I rode in the back of my dad's pickup truck and it was AWESOME.
    -I was put to sleep on my tummy, my mom wouldn't have DARED put me to sleep on my back in 1988!
    There's probably 50 million more. Things were so much simpler when I was a child *sigh*
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:34 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Me and my brother's would play out side all day unattended, all over our neighborhood.

Answer by louise2 at 10:38 AM on Jan. 21, 2009