any work from home jobs that i don't have to sell,lie,or put money into?

i'm newly seperated and liveing with my mom.i have no income or car.i need a job to get out on my own.my ex isn't even paying the bills he owes so i get his bill collecters calling me.our old house is being forclosed on so i need some legitamate work from home.

bluizmom

Asked by bluizmom at 10:32 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can start your own business.  I have several that I run from my home, including an Errand Service, Virtual Assisting Service, and Advertising Service.  It's much easier than you think.  I also build websites for my customers to see what I do.  You can check them out if you'd like: NOTE:  I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING, JUST SHOWING YOU WHAT YOU TOO CAN DO.  If you'd like to see what I do, check out www.stuffformoms.info.  

NOTE :  NO SELLING ANYTHING.   I HAVE NOTHING FOR SALE.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:57 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online.  I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:03 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Jobs shouldn't require any money but to start your own home business you will have to make an investment. Businesses are better interms of money because you control how much you earn generally. find one that doesn't cost much to start. Dont' pay any money for a job. Generally you have to sell but find something that everybody needs so you don't really have to sell it because people need it and want it. Find a hobby you have and make things for extra immediate cash. good luck and like with anything it takes hard dedicated work. Hope things get better soon. E-mail me if you think I can help.
    Mimi2mommy

Answer by Mimi2mommy at 1:56 AM on Jan. 25, 2009