are you attracted to your husband more when your pregnant with a boy or girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I only had girls, but I never noticed an increase or decrease in attraction.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I was definitely more intimate with my husband when I was pregnant with my daughter, but I also had a relatively easy pregnancy. This time around (pregnant with a boy) I had horrible morning sickness where I couldn't even keep down water for a while, sacroilliac joint dysfunction in my right hip as well as prepartum depression, so needless to say the "attraction" is lessened.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 10:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I"m pregnant with a girl and I can't say I'm any more attracted to him than usual, in fact, I'm probably less attracted to him now that I'm pregnant:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• This is an interesting question but my answer is so FOR SURE that it changes according to the sex of the baby. When i was pregnant with my son I swear my Hubby couldn't even get out of bed without me attacking him for sex (although he didn't mind, duh), we had sex, cuddled and what not WAY more when I was preggo with my boy. With my last baby, a girl, it was rough b/c she had Trisomy 18 and she passed, but I had no desire at all. I thought it was b/c I knew there was something wrong with the baby BUT this time is also a girl and she's healthy. I do NOT want sex, EVER. I don't want to be touched or cuddled... just left alone! :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I didn't want sex at all when I was pregnant with our son, and I want it all the time with our daughter-to-be. I wouldn't say "attraction" has changed, though, just horniness, lol.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:51 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I've had 2 boys and one girl so far and haven't noticed any differences. However there were complications in the ladt 2 pregnancies and I think that weighed on me a lot not making me want to be physical. Now I'm pregnant with #4 and too tired to want to do anything but sleep even though I'm in the second trimester.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 12:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I was more interested in sex with him when I was expecting my son then when I was expecting my daughter...but I don't think I was more attracted to him- just had a raised sex drive!
    Anonymous