The Bachelor..anyone watching it this season?

I don't usually like it but I think this guy is kinda cute and there is NOTHING else on tv on Monday nights so I started.

What do you think of all the girls?

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 10:38 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• I watched the first episode, but have been busy since and forget that it is on. Maybe I will catch it on the computer if I am bored enough. I hate that he already told everyone that he is engaged before the season started, but I liked the flashes of Deanna coming back and stirring things up. I kind of want to see what happens there.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 10:40 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I watched it by accident the first night and I was hooked, because Jason is very adorable IMO. I missed the one 2 wks ago, and I was so bummed, but I enjoyed last wks show. I don't usually watch shows like this one, but I imagine I'll be sticking this ride out till the end!
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I love it!!! I have to admit though that I did miss the first part of Monday night's episode w/ him and Stephanie. Was there much chemistry? I do not care for Shannon or Megan (I think) but I do like Molly and I can't remember her name but I think she's a Cowboy's cheerleader.

I think it would be awesome if he got back together with Deanna but after she dumped him I don't see that happening.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 7:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I watch it - definately a guilty pleasure of mine. I think Jason is dreamy!!!! He is so cute, seems really genuine and smart and he's a Dad. Someone is going to be lucky, he seems like a great catch. I do wonder what will happen with DeAnna, I think she really did make a mistake by not picking him.
    JoanP

Answer by JoanP at 9:21 PM on Jan. 22, 2009