Marley And Me!?

Saw it last night and loved it! It made me cry...Sure doesnt help to be hormonal either...Anyone else love it and cry?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 10:40 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I LOVED  LOVED LOVED THE MOVIE.....BUT EVEN MORE I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED the book,even if you saw the movie read the book so much more is in the book that couldn't be in the movie....Like how they decided to get MARLEY & the 1st visit to the breader. We took our 9 year old son,because he has a 8 year old rescue Border Collie & we have three other dogs 13 yrs,12 yrs & 3 years. He has never had to deal with the reality of death & after reading the book I knew it would be what OLD YELLER was to us as children. He loved the movie & we all cried even Dad !

follybeach

Answer by follybeach at 10:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I actually thought this movie was going to be better than it was...hmmm.. maybe I missed something lol.

freespirit227

Answer by freespirit227 at 10:45 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I read the book and loved it...and cried thru the whole end of it.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 10:47 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I cried. My 14 year old made fun of me. But there were guys that were getting teary eyed too when we went!
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I read the book...it is sooo much better.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:32 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I liked it a lot, too. It was way different than I expected. I expected just another Owen Wilson funny guy flick, which would've been just fine with me, but it turned out to be much better.
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 11:57 AM on Jan. 21, 2009