Saggy boobs

I am 22. I have a 11 month old daughter. I am an E cup breast size. They are soooo saggy since having my baby. I was a D before having her. Is there anything I can do to fix them? I seriously hate for my husband to see my body. If I dont wear a bra, they go half way down my stomach and when I lay down, they go in my armpits :(
What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There's no magic exercise that will fix that. If you lose weight, your boobs will get smaller, but there's no telling how much smaller. The only things I know of other than that is getting a boob job. I lost my boobs after I lost weight and they still sag...so I'm going to get a boob job in the next couple of months. I can't wait because while hubby says he loves my boobs, I don't! And I want them fixed for ME and how I feel about them.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:46 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I agree! Just like some of our stomachs after a baby, there's stretchy and lose area's we don't like looking at. I myself am lucky I don't have a boob issue, however my stomach is kinda lose..due to my son being a 10 lb baby and I was only 110 pounds when I got pregnant. I suggest you try doing push up excersises I heard they can firm the muscle under the breast causeing them to appear much more firm and perky. If you can't afford sugery and don't want it, this would be your best bet...maybe even some firming lotion..it's worth a shot!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• P.S if push up's are too hard there's also butterfly presses that really do the same thing...just have hand weight's when you do them...pull arms in and out with the weight's, you'll feel the pull and tention in your breast area...hope you try it, good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• HA HA HA... After you are done having babies get them fixed. There is no magic exercise to fix your boobs. Big Boobs are cursed with sagginess after babies. I HATE not being able to find bras that fit. I have 4 kids now after I am done nursing, I will have to get them fixed......SAVE SAVE-- get a boob job. Toning the muscles under your boobs only helps with A-B cups.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 11:52 AM on Jan. 21, 2009