What physical part of your man do you admit to hate or not like? (be honest now)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Okay...not a body part necessarily but I HATE his toe nails. They grow really thick and long and curl under at the tip. He's not flexible at all and asks me to trim them. I do everything I can to get out of it though...LOL. My most recent excuse was "I have a headache"...He got a kick out of that one but I still ended up cutting those nasty ass toe nails for him. After 21 years...I guess you would call that love..in it's yukky form.....LMAO!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:08 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My husbands feet. We wears work boots all day and his job is nothing but physical labor...so you can just imagine!!
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 11:10 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I have to go with the toenails as well. He works on his feet and I just think he should take better care of his nails. I have to remind him to cut them and all that. I am like man put some lotion on them too. Geez. Maybe its the girl in me LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 11:11 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Eeeww! toenails are yucky! I hate feet my husband's and just any feet!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• His feet are a mess and that includes his rarely cut toenails.
    But I love him and rub them anyway when needed LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:19 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Its not so much a body "part" but it is on his body. HAIR!! He has hair from the top of his head all the way down to his toes; front and back!! lol i don't mind that chest/belly hair but i cant stand his hairy behind! He has a very cute butt, its just covered with hair!! yuck!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• ahh I honestly can't think of anything about him that I don't adore...Im sorry and I am probably pathetic but it's true!!!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:25 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I would say his feet, they get cracked and dry til they bleed cause he wont put lotion on them unless I would do it, and I dont like feet in the first place. But I really dont like his feet.
    Katilina

Answer by Katilina at 11:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• There really is nothing physical I don't like about my hubby.....
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 11:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• It is not a dislike technically but he had his nose broken as a teen and now one nostril is smaller than the other...I only notice when he is laying down and I can see up his nose...but I tease him about it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:29 AM on Jan. 21, 2009