My 2 1/2 yr olds hair

Okay so my 2 1/2 year olds hair is super super super curly. I have NEVER cut it once, and its only about 3 inches long after you stretch the curls out. AND VERY VERY VERY THIN. Her dad and i, and even her brother and sister, have super think and fast growing hair. Whats the deal???

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 7:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2012 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It's just genetics. Someone, somewhere down the line had fine, curly hair that grew more slowly. Or a variation on those things. It's just what she ended up with.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 7:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2012

• curly hair is different/tricky

almost certainly, though, a trim will kickstart things. even just a 1/4 inch of ends keeps it sooooo healthy
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2012

• LOL Hibbingmom- No, cutting it will not make it grow faster...

OP- Its just the type she has, although it could change, as hair often does. I'd be glad though, as long super curly hair can be hard to deal with :)
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2012