Why do you handle your men?

Why do men have to be such a ass when they know you are very hormonal. I was trying to talk to my hubby last night and he was just a complete ass. started right off with a smart remark thenI got upset quickly and he got mad because I got made.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• If I'm in a bad mood, and my husband walks with with that smart-ass look in his face, I tell him right off the bat, "I'm not in the mood...please don't start. I don't want to fight." If he ignores the fair warning, I tell him that there is going to be a fight if he keeps it up. He usually gets the idea and lets me be.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• their defenses go up when your defenses are up most likely.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My husband & I don't argue over stupid or silly stuff. IF one of us is in a bad mood, we just leave each other alone just to keep from saying something that would hurt the others feelings.. Once you have said them you can't take them back no matter how many times you say you are sorry.. :)
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:25 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• What are you talking about, PMSing, Being pregnant, or just had a baby?

Answer by louise2 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I give a warning if I'm in a bad mood... those are the nights I don't mind him going out with some friends.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I know what you mean. about the he gets mad when you are mad. Go shopping with his card..lol jk
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Because men like to have there butt's kissed so when they know your about to give them a hard time they automatically switch roles as if they are the ones that are upset for more important reason. I just ignore my boyfriend untill he needs attention again. usually works cause men need us woman lol
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• When I am in a bad mood I turn to my husband for comfort. It works better than picking a fight..
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 12:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Ladies, I have had my hormones our of whack for about 2 years now since I had my baby girl. I am stillproducing brest milk which they have no idea why. I am getting test ran to figure out why I am like this still.
    I tellhim that I am not in a very good mood and he still does this shit. It is driving me crazy right now. He did this before but no as bad. you guys have been a great help butt, I have tried everything I can notto get so upset so quickly. how do I tell him to back off without sounding like a Bitch?
    Anonymous

• Sense nothing seems to be working. Don't say anything.  Either, ignore him or walk away from the problem, bite your tongue so to speak.  If he still is acting like an ass just calmly say "I don't want to deal with you" and walk away. If he doesn't get the drift with this. He is dense.

Answer by louise2 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 22, 2009