When you have a fight with your husband, who do you talk to about it?

Later, when you are unhappy about a fight with your Significant Other, do you confide in a friend, a sister, a therapist, an online community? Do you tell no one? I'm curious whether I am weird for needing to vent and sometimes get a bit of sympathy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I talk to my mom. My dad can he a jackass as well so we complain to each other about our husbands LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 11:21 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I don't tell anyone. I usually calm down then talk to my hubby. We don't really fight that often and when we do it doesn't usually last very long.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• It depends on the fight. For the most part I talk to him about it. If it is really really bad and I need advice I'll either come on here or talk with my best friend. I never ever talk bad about him to family...I don't want to push their opinion of him in one way or another. But that's me.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Honestly I talk to my SO...When I was married I would talk to other people and that was not a good idea because some people had a change of heart towards him. But ya I do talk to my
    SO..We do not go to bed with unresolved matters. We do not fight alot but when we do, we both settle it.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:24 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I don't like confiding in anyone I know personally. I prefer to keep the issue between myself and my husband. My mother likes to tell my personal problems to other people and my father doesn't know to handle them and ends up making me mad even more in the end.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• lol, believe it or not I talk to my brother. He sometimes gives me great advise because he's a guy as well,and can give me valid reasons as to why my SO may be acting or feeling that way.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I talk to my best friend. I also have a good guy friend that I ask for his advice.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Me and my DH don't have blow out fights. But if we do. I don't tell anyone. It's know one else's business

Answer by louise2 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• If I need to bitch about my husband I call my best friend and she does the same.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I talk to my sister. She doesn't take sides and just listens which I like. Other times I vent to him after things have calmed down but most likely I'll call my sister.
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 12:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2009