I can't get on many websites ...

We have DSL now so the internet comes right up. I can only go to some websites all the time - but then after a while I generally get kicked off. If someone calls the house the internet stops and I cant go to a new page. I can't go to my bank website, pogo, and now I am back in college and I am trying to get to the school websites and I cant get to them which is really not good. Half the time I can't get on facebook or photobucket. There are only a few websites that I can get to whenever I want. What the hell is wrong with my computer ? Or internet? I had a friend come over to check it out, he thought maybe the computer didnt think they were safe sites so added them to the safe site list (I dont know what it was called) but that didnt change anything. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you have the adapter hooked up to the phone line to keep you from being knocked off?

Answer by gemgem at 11:28 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Yes we do. But knocking me off with phone calls isnt my biggest problem, I really need to get onto the websites that it for some reason wont go to. I type in the site and it goes blank and freezes up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Your friend is propably right. You have to add them to your "safe site" list.
    Anonymous