could I be pregnant

Ok I got off my BC on Dec. 13th got my period from Dec. 16-24th
started trying Dec 30th. now as of today I haven't got my period, I have yellowish CM, and cramps the past week but not as severe as my menstrual cramps, My breast have been sore, nausea every day. I took a test on the 17th and it was negative.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if i were you i would retake the test. when i found out i was pregnate (back in '06) i had no idea the i could even be. i was a couple weeks late for my depo shot. i had cramps like i was gonna start my period and i never did. i went for my depo and bc it was late they did a test. i was pregnate. my conception date was actually 3 days after i missed my shot.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009